Photography by: Sammy Chan / Calvin Chan
- The BMW X1 finally feels like a proper SUV and not just a wagon on stilts.
- The sixth generation Camaro has been drastically improved: the dual tone performance exhaust makes all the difference on the V6 - the Camaro finally has a thrilling soundtrack.
- The Toyota Yaris's interior is identical to the Mazda CX-3's.
- Starting up the Shelby GT350 is like awakening the devil.
- The Volvo XC90 stands out for its Swedish touch in a market full of German hands.
- Nearly every automaker now has an active exhaust button.
- The new bi-turbocharged Mercedes-AMG C63 S has me missing the naturally aspirated V8 of the past.
- The new Civic interior is surprisingly bland
- The GLE Coupe feels like it has less headroom than the BMW X6
- We couldn't get more seat time in the brilliant Cayman GT4